What is Mission Friends?
Mission Friends is the Women's Missionary Union (WMU) organization for preschoolers, babies through kindergarten. Mission Friends offers preschoolers fun and exciting learning experiences to begin understanding missions. Missions Friends helps preschoolers to:
- learn to care about others
- learn that God wants everyone to know of His love
- learn that not everyone knows about God’s love
Mission Friends also helps parents or caregivers to learn ways that they can help others know about Jesus.
Mission Friends helps preschoolers complete the heart tasks of WMU:
- learn about missions
- pray for missions
- support missions
- do missions and witness
- develop spiritually toward a missions lifestyle
- participate in the work of the church and the denomination
Who can be a member of Mission Friends?
Any preschooler, birth through kindergarten, can be a member of Mission Friends whether he or she belongs to the church or not.
When and Where does Mission Friends meet?
Riverside's Mission Friends meet every Wednesday Night at 7:00 p.m. in the Toddler room.